Friday, February 15, 2008

Saturday Morning Post

Sorry...I've been working on my other hobby over at Youtube. When I'm not riding...I'm trying to play the guitar.

A little "Tamara" update- She's improving. Yes the little knot is still on her leg, but it doesn't seem to be hindering her at all. In fact, she's been instigating most of the ruckus that goes on in the pasture between all three horses.

I've ridden her a couple of times in the past week, but only for short hauls (30 to 45 mins) and with no problems.
Hoof Boot Update: Riding in muddy conditions with hoof boots is probably not a good idea. Tamara slides all over the place, so after a good rain, we will go "barefoot" from now on. The boots are great for rocky surfaces. hard ground, or places where you have to ride on paved roads...but I would advice NOT wearing them in snow or muddy conditions.

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Good advice! Thanks... :) I'll have to put that in the memory banks should I ever need to use boots on "D".

EquineSpirit said...

Hey you...whatcha been up to? Long time no bloggy! :D